AIBE-XVIII (18) Exam Pattern 2023-24: The organizing authority, the Bar Council of India, is in charge of providing the AIBE AIBE-XVII 2023 exam pattern. The BCI makes the AIBE-XVIII (18) Exam Pattern 2023-24 test pattern available on the All India Bar Examination’s official website. The AIBE-XVIII (18) Exam Pattern 2023-24 must be understood by candidates taking the BCI certification exam. Law graduates would be able to know and understand the framework of the test if they are familiar with the AIBE-XVIII (18) Exam Pattern 2023-24 exam pattern. In order to practice law everywhere in the country, all law graduates must get certification from BCI.
As a result, applicants who are familiar with the AIBE-XVIII (18) Exam Pattern 2023-24 exam pattern will have a better chance of passing the exam. The AIBE-XVIII (18) Exam Pattern 2023-24 exam pattern will include information such as the form of examination, linguistic options, examination pattern, the total amount of questions, question type, and so on. Aspirants should read the entire article for further information on the AIBE-XVIII (18) Exam Pattern 2023-24 exam pattern.
The Indian Bar Council (BCI) has forbidden applicants to study materials and bring books or notes to the AIBE-XVIII (18) Examination Center 2023. Consequently, the AIBE exam will no longer be the Open Book Exam. As per the new schedule of the AIBE-XVIII (18) Exam Pattern 2023-24Examination, applicants may just carry bare acts without notebooks or notes to the AIBE 2023-2024 Exam Centre.
AIBE XVIII (18) EXAMINATION 2023-24 SCHEDULED DATES
|Online registration for AIBE-XVIII begins from||August 16th 2023|
|Payments through online mode for AIBE-XVIII start from||August 16th 2023|
|Online registration for AIBE- XVIII closes on||September 30th 2023|
|Last date of payments through online mode for AIBE-XVIII||September 30th 2023|
|Last date of correction in Registration Form:||October 10th 2023|
|Period of online Release Admit card for candidates||October 20th 2023|
|Date of Examination||October 29th 2023|
AIBE (XVIII) 18 2023-24 Questionnaire (MCQ)
The AIBE (XVIII) 18 Examination will be held offline by BCI (Bar Council Of India). Multiple-choice questions based on knowledge and reasoning will be included in the AIBE Questionnaire (MCQ).
|Type of Examination||Offline|
|Exam duration||3 hr 30 min|
|Type of examination||Certification based|
|Total No. of Questions||100|
|Scheme of Evaluation||+1 mark for each correct answer|
list of the allocation of marks
The following is a complete list of the allocation of marks among several topics in AIBE-XVIII 2023-24.
|Constitution of India||10|
|(Cr.P.C) Criminal Procedure Code||10|
|(C.P.C) Code of Civil Procedure||10|
|(I.P.C) Indian Penal Code||8|
|(I.E.A) Indian Evidence Act||8|
|Family Law (Hindu & Muslim law)||8|
|Indian contract act (ICA), Specific Relief, Negotiable Instrument Act, Property Laws||8|
|Tort law, Including Motor Vehicle Act & Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Labour laws & Industrial Laws||4|
|Public Interest Litigation(P.I.L)||4|
|(ADRs) Alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration law||4|
|(Taxation Law) Law related to Taxation||4|
|Rules of the Bar Council of India govern professional ethics & cases of professional misconduct.||4|
|Company & corporate law||2|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
|Environmental protection law||2|
LANGUAGES FOR THE AIBE-XVIII 2023-24 EXAM
The AIBE question paper is provided by BCI in the language of the test-taker’s choice. AIBE XVIII (18) can be taken in any of the 11 languages listed below by candidates:
- (i) English
- (ii) Hindi
- (iii) Telugu
- (iv) Tamil
- (v) Kannada
- (vi) Marathi
- (vii) Bengali
- (viii) Gujarati
- (ix) Oriya
- (x) Assamese
- (xi) Punjabi
AIBE Exam Pattern Highlights for 2023-24
- The exam will take place offline. Applicants must write their answers on the OMR sheet provided for this purpose.
- In AIBE, there are no negative marks. Candidates are free to answer all questions without fear of obtaining a negative score. Each question carries one mark.
- Candidates in the general category must score at least 40% to qualify for AIBE. Candidates belonging to the SC & ST categories must score a minimum of 35%.
- The AIBE is held in a different language. Candidates can specify their preferred language during registration.
AIBE-XVIII (18) Exam Pattern 2023-24: Preparation Tips
Candidates should remember the following suggestions in order to prepare quickly and effectively for AIBE 2023-24:
- Thoroughly examine the AIBE syllabus & exam pattern. Identify all of the courses contained in the syllabus and select appropriate study materials to help you with preparation.
- Build a study timetable. Applicants must dedicate at least 4-5 hours per day to AIBE preparation.
- Revise the sample paper as well as previous question papers – Applicants must evaluate the AIBE previous year model questions to gain a deeper understanding of the exam.
- Make a list of important legal terminology and cases and memorize it & to improve time management abilities.
- Keep records of all recent significant legal cases and judgments.
- Bring only bare acts to the AIBE exam centre. No study materials, books, or notes are permitted to be brought to the examination centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many times does AIBE take place each year?
Ans. AIBE is held twice a year by BCI, in February-April and September-October. However, since 2020, the examination will only be held once per year due to CO-VID-19.
Q. What is the minimum passing mark for AIBE?
Ans. To qualify for AIBE, applicants in the general category should probably score 40%. Applicants belonging to SC & ST categories should achieve a minimum of 35%.
Q. Can I bring the study materials to the AIBE exam centre?
Ans. Yes, you can bring the Bare Acts to the examination centre. Apart from Bare Acts, no other study materials, notes, or notebooks are permissible in the exam centre.